View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 10:00 AM   #5
Sydney'sMom
YT 500 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athina
I have never heard about the Fear stage before. I guess some puppies go through it worse than others.
I was wondering why Bella (11 weeks old) was kinda over exagerating things with yelping and scared a lot in certain situations but nothing was wrong or scary She's 100% healthy !! I called the vet and she said that it is common in puppies around her age and it's called "The Fear Stage" and that some puppies go through it worse than others. I picked up a book on it and it explains Bella's actions completely.
Has anyone had a pup go through "the fear stage" that they know of
Well i have to take her for her second shots today and i'm kinda nervous because she's going through this fear thing. I'm also scared because i have heard a lot of people say that their yorkies get really sore after and yelp when you pick them up. I hope this doesn't happen

I have never heard of this before...but it's interesting. Sydney sends Bella some of her courage...she has plenty to spare. Would you like some stubborness and attitude to go along with that?

Seriously though, hopefully this stage passes quickly for her. It sounds scary for you.

visit me on Dogster: http://www.dogster.com/?160307
Sydney'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!