View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #1
RemydeHaviland
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default When I get mad at Mommy....

When Mommy takes me to work, I'm usually a veeeerrry good boy. I sleep on her desk, say hi to visitors, and sit in the window checking out the big dogs that walk by. BUT I reeeeeaaaalllly like to play fetch. Alot. When I want to play, Mommy will tell me she has "Work", which I understand. Usually when she says this I am a good boy, and I lay back down. However, there is only SO MUCH relaxation I can take! Towards the end of the day, when I have not played and Mommy STILL has work, I get mad! So, I chew her papers. I figure, if I eat the work, she can't do the work, and she can play with ME! If that is not effective, I also will chew on her brief case shoulder strap - it symbolizes work to me so I think I should just DESTROY it

At home, Mommy plays with me quite a bit. However, sometimes she gets occupied with other things and can't play, I don't really understand it. What could be more important than fetch? Anyhow, when I get mad at home, I get into the topiary in the living room and pull all of the fake grass out of the planter. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to run through the house shaking the grass in my mouth so all the little parts fall ALLLLLLL OVER the place! Mommy just adores this

What do all of you other boys and girls do when you get mad at Mommy??? I need some new ideas

RemydeHaviland is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!