View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 02:12 PM   #10
Lou
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Well, let's see.
Adie was my first yorkie. We got her little half brother when she was 2. she hated him on sight and he acted just like you would expect a bratty little brother to act but he grew close to my shih tzu quickly. Skeeter and Adie grew used to each other and play sometimes. However, Adie has distanced herself from him after he nearly killed her in an accidental choking. It wasn't his fault but she tends to blame him for all of the ills of the world. A few months ago we got Gracie who is Adie and Skeeter's mother. (different fathers).
IMOM none of them know that they are related. Gracie likes to try to bully Skeeter and she gets all bent out of shape when she thinks one of them is misbehaving but I think that is her trying to be top dog rather than mother. She will play gently with Skeeter as they kind of paw at each other and mouth each other's muzzles. That may just be her treating him like the perpetual puppy he is. The breeder told me she liked to play with the puppies but not the adult dogs.

Gracie Skeeter Adie Tyler
Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!