View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 11:56 AM   #14
TOY
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Well, it's like this at our house...

Mommy's gone off to take a nap 'cause her stayed up real late last night. She said she was shopping! I heard Mommy tell Daddy that all she has to do now is wait for things to come in.

Oh yeah...and my Mommy says that she bought me some 'prizes, too...woo hoo!

My Mommy says she's "happy" with her shopping and when Mommy's happy with shopping, it means she found everything she was looking for and maybe........maybe even more besides! When Mommy says she's happy with somethin' it means really good stuff like ice cream and party time!

Then you know what my Mommy said later today? She said she had just found the cherry on top! Now I'm just a little baby girl and I have no idea what that means. I just have to cock my head on that one but if it is really a fruit, then I got no idea what Mommy means. She 'fuses me bad sometimes.

You see...my pj's last night had cherries on them and they were on top so maybe Mommy mean jammies. It might mean that my buddy wants jammies! Or it might not. I just don't know what a cherry on top means but Mommy says she got that for our buddy this morning....but she told Daddy she got through shopping late last night. I just don't udderstand. I think it might mean she keepin' a see-crit from Daddy...arf...arf!
TOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!