View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 09:45 AM   #2
Cerise
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmbednarz View Post
I was looking for a companion for our new yorkie. I think I found a scammer. See email chain.

I'm kind of worried about this. Names and numbers don't line up. Horse, Florida, Philadelphia and cali phone number?

Ripoff Report: Global pet and animal movers Bought a horse that ... I also had a foriegn man call me from this # 209-207-3477 He will not return my calls. Any help on this would be awsome. Did this happen to anyone else? ...
www.ripoffreport.com/.../global-pet-and-animal-movers-f62d2.htm - Cached - Similar

Gorgeous Yorkie Puppy for Adoption - Philadelphia - Animals ... potty trained to wee wee pads. she will be around 3.5-4lbs fully grown.Get back for more info on 209-207-3477 or email us at dupras.steele@gmail.com ...
philadelphia.olx.com/gorgeous-yorkie-puppy-for-adoption-iid-49720262 - Cached - Similar

telephonedb.ca -- providing free, accurate caller id lookups! ... 209-207-3469 · 209-207-3470 · 209-207-3471 · 209-207-3472 · 209-207-3473 · 209-207-3474 · 209-207-3475 · 209-207-3476 · 209

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: yorkie puppy(Lynn)
Hello
we are comfortable letting you offer the best home for Lynn .we believe we have found someone,we really hate to see our baby go but at this point in time we have no choice. we also appreciate your kinder promise of heart and soul to take care of our lovely baby. My husband says he's comfortable because you sound very courageous and serious,that shows how lovely you can be,Lynn will be a great companion,we really feel her presence given that she will be leaving us.we really hate to see her go but we have no choice at this point in time.Given that you are our choice you have to let us know when you want Lynn flown over to you.?
to answer your question,Lynn's mother was giving to my daughter like a present and she has had no problems since birth
If we have to work this out the information below will be required from you for Lynn's shipments.
Your full names..........
Phone number.............
Home address ...........
and the closest air port by your home............
it is going to cost $240 to have Lynn flown over to you.this fee includes shipping and paperwork. we will need to take a day off to get the transfer of ownership documents done to your full names which you will have to provide to us.This documents will be attached to her traveling crate and you will receive her with all her health and vet checked papers at your doorstep we will get you updated with every information once we get her flown over to you.
i have to go now hope to read from you at your earliest convenience Have a nice day Best regards God Bless Dupras & Steele Amy

A bunch of BS!!! Transfer of ownership? This is not selling a car where you get a Title. Recieving health and vet check papers my *&$. All that syrup sweet talk and God Bless is foul! I am so sick of scammers
Cerise is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!