View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 07:40 PM   #8
Reinell
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat618 View Post
We seen our baby several times before we brought her home and we would always let him smell our clothes that we had on when we held her. When we brought her home we let him get near her with us HOLDING her completely and when he was to rough we would just keep saying easy, easy, easy and when he would calm down and lick her nicely we gave him treats. She however will NOT back down to him, she takes him on and they now play tug of war with a rope on there own...too cute. But she wants to get in his bed and lay with him, he does NOT snap he just makes a strange high pitched noise and gets up and moves. It is actually going better than I thought and he has now started looking for her in the mornings.

She is only a baby 12 weeks old, and only been home a couple of weeks.
So cute. Thanks for sharing. You had some great ideas. I was hoping to bring Rocky to meet his parents and the new litter again. He's got all his shots as he plays in a dog group - not sure if it is harmful for new puppies to meet strange dogs or not, but would really like him to see the new puppy.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!