View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 07:33 PM   #6
kat618
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinell View Post
Thanks! Sorry to hear they didn't get along for a while. I am worried about this as we have never had another dog in our place and I'm not sure how he'll react to this. I am guessing he will not like it very much at all, but hopefully he will get used to it as your Cooper did. How old is your litle girl?

Cooper is a wild man! We love him to pieces but seriously he is on the go all the time. My brothers yorkies have been to our house several times and Cooper HATES it when they are in his space, he wants to dominate and does not want them touching any of his stuff (lol I know spoiled) however he LOVES going to there house he acts totally different on there turf.

We seen our baby several times before we brought her home and we would always let him smell our clothes that we had on when we held her. When we brought her home we let him get near her with us HOLDING her completely and when he was to rough we would just keep saying easy, easy, easy and when he would calm down and lick her nicely we gave him treats. She however will NOT back down to him, she takes him on and they now play tug of war with a rope on there own...too cute. But she wants to get in his bed and lay with him, he does NOT snap he just makes a strange high pitched noise and gets up and moves. It is actually going better than I thought and he has now started looking for her in the mornings.

She is only a baby 12 weeks old, and only been home a couple of weeks.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!