View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 09:27 AM   #4
Wantyorkielov
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gakc View Post
Thank you so much for the info. I just have one question, how is the odor? I mean, do you have to change the newpaper everyday to keep the smell down? How old was your yorkie when you started training it to use this litterbox? Do you have extra grass for in between when your washing others? Did you have to use the spray? Do you find that having multiple boxes helps to eliminate accidents? Sorry for all the questions, I am just excited about the possibilites.
1) The odor is not bad, it is supprising! Cleans up great!
2) I do change the newpaper everyday, not because it smells, just prefer to though it out after it is wet. I did use the pee pad under it for a while and they seemd to hold the smell more than the newpaper. Plus, extra cost.
3) My yorkie was 3 months old, took to it very fast. I got the box before I got the dog. I just know that I need something for it to use.
4) Yes, I have extra grass to switch out when I wash the dirty one. I wash the grass about 1 a week.
5) I don't not have the spray.
6) I only have the one box in the house. I have it in an xpen with her during the day. I have not let her run free all day yet. When she is out of the pen she will sniff and go to the door to be let out to pee. We do have accidents, but she is still a puppy.

You can ask any question, glad to help! I truly love it!
Wantyorkielov is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!