View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 05:11 PM   #15
DanteCarbajal
Currently Suspended!

Animal Smiley 036 Boy Clothing!!

Boy clothing is on the list!
I just have my girl right now, so I went for all boy clothing, first. Thanks for your input, I am going to make 2 categories: Boy Clothing and Girl Clothing, that way mommies of boys won't have to sort thru the girle stuff... Would that be better?

Some stuff is Unisex, so I can list it under both. I DO have boys clothing... I still have about 50-100 more items to add to my site, so please visit again soon. Tonight I will begin inserting boy clothing. Then, if the Momies that have boys will give feedback, I would so appreciate it.

You gusy are SO awesome, this is a better way to build my site (with your suggestions). I want the new design (coming soon) to be more professional, but I don't want it to be too graphic-y. That way, our Yorkie moms (and dads) with slower internet connections can still access my site and shop!

Anyway, I will post my babies tonight! Boy clothin: logo wear, etc., will be posted tonight! I don't know how much I will be able to post, but I promise 10 biy items or MORE!

Daisy says "BYE"!!

Last edited by DanteCarbajal; 03-23-2005 at 06:43 PM.
DanteCarbajal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!