View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 06:00 PM   #13
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy in Waco View Post
I"m so sorry this is happening for both of your sakes. I do have one question. It sounds like you put the stop payment on your check about a week after you wrote/mailed it. Why so soon? That's the only confusing part of your story.
My parents have had a bad experience sending money by USPS, which is what I did. It has been my experience that mail through within Cali doesn't take very long. I freaked when I stopped hearing from her. She and I had communication basically everyday through PM. Plus, more and more bad threads were popping out about her. I basically freaked. I know my bad, but I felt protected by the fact that I could stop payment on a check I had written vs a money order (which are her only 2 forms of acceptable payment) which I felt once the money was out of my hand, I couldn't control it anymore. That was my reasoning.
Before I had placed my order, I read so many threads about Adrianna's good reputation, her ability to get deals and her great customer service. Once the check was out there and on it's way, I started to see more of the negative threads being written. What can I say, I'm human and I got scared and placed a stop payment. I let her know that check was no longer valid. She had that information I don't see how that now ties me in with a $1000 fine.
I honestly don't wish her any ill will. I'm sorry her vendor reputation is going down the drain. I only wish she can tie her loose ends first before she starts to re-build herself as a YT vendor, which is why I wrote this thread. I don't intend to call her names, I have no ill will towards her personally, I just don't want anyone else to be in my place.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!