View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 11:32 AM   #1
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Cry Tatum is in alot of pain...please help!

As alot of you here know, Tatum had LP surgery on both knees in April (so 7 months ago). She is only in pain about once a month or so when she has "flare up's" caused by her Osteoarthritis. However, today is the 3rd day in a row that she has been in pain...and I honestly don't know if it is because of it being colder now or what. I have given her pain meds (Metacam) and also gave her more today, but it doesn't seem to be helping at all, and it normally always does. She had diarrhea earlier today just one time, and I think it is because of the pain. She is going down on her front legs and sticking her little butt up in the air and is shaking some, so I know she is hurting This is driving me absolutely crazy because I cannot STAND to see her hurting...it is making ME shake and I am becoming a nervous wreck over this. I don't know what else to do because I already gave her pain meds once today and they didn't help...it says on the bottle to only give it once daily.

Please, is there ANYTHING else at all I can do to help alleviate her pain?? I swear I am just about ready to cry...I cannot stand knowing that she is hurting like this! I feel so helpless!

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!