View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 07:15 AM   #12
bjh
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally173 View Post
thanks everyone for your insight; i would love to visit other states in the US; to at least see the differences and if i like them. living in NJ is getting to me; the life pace here is really fast and all i do is work; i was going to school too, and recently i received my masters. i know i should have more free time on my hand, but for some reason i feel a void. i feel all i do is work and then come home; it's getting to be very boring. what states would you recommend, anyone. thanks much for all your input
Do you have any hobbies you would enjoy like boating, fishing, hiking, skiing, etc. Are you involved with a church or a volunteer group? There are many things you can do that could take the humdrums out of your life. Cindy had excellent advise about just planning some mini-vacations so you can visit different parts of the U.S. and the world. Have you ever considered joining a singles group that does the group vacation planning. I know my mom did that when she was older and she had a great time traveling with other people her age.
bjh is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!