halandshawnie
Senior Yorkie Talker

Unlove Detroit MI Home broken into, and Yorkie stolden

Woman Says Tea Cup Yorkie Stolen

Updated: Friday, 30 Oct 2009, 8:09 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 30 Oct 2009, 5:48 PM EDT
By TARYN ASHER
myFOXDetroit.com
DETROIT (myFOXDetroit.com) - Madison is missing. Brittanay Thomas say while she was at school on Wednesday, someone broke into her Detroit home on Biltmore and stole her one-year-old tea cup Yorkie.
Thomas' heart breaks every time she looks at Madison's empty bed and little toys.
"And i'm calling and calling and... she just wasn't there, and I just cried. I just miss her so much," Thomas said.
Thomas says she was gone for less than an hour. She thinks the thieves had been watching the house and knew what they were looking for when they broke in through the back window.
"And they didn't ransack the place or anything. They... came into my room and they got her from under the bed," said Thomas.
Thomas has been busy putting up flyers throughout the neighborhood and in people's mailboxes, hoping someone must have seen something.
Thomas says she's offering a $600 reward. All you have to do is call the number on the flyer or drop the dog off, no questions asked.
"I don't want anything that they took," Thomas said. "I just want her."
Thomas filed a police report. She thinks someone stole her three pound, pure bred princess, hoping to sell Madison and make a quick buck.
"I think it's cruel and heartless," said Thomas. "She means everything to me. I mean, I would give anything for her."

Woman Says Tea Cup Yorkie Stolen
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!