View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 04:06 PM   #9
RoxyLuv
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I got Roxy a Snuggie last week. At first the tabs on the back to fasten with really bugged her... too long. Cut them back. The next night she couldn't stand the cowl neck. "Eeewww! eewww! What is this all about?" After adjusting it a little she settled in fine. I might still take a couple tucks up near the edge of the cowl. By the next night she was just fine with it... even took it to dh at bedtime for him to put it on her. Too funny! Now it's a nightly event that she will bring it to one of us to put it on her. So I think it's safe to say, she likes it. I got her a small as she needed the length. It could still be an inch or so longer to meet her tail, but she likes it & looks cute in it.

I had noticed she always liked being covered with her fleece blanket. I tuck her in & she'll tuck her head under the covers. : ) I thought maybe the Snuggie & blanket would be too warm, but she still seems to enjoy it.

I doubt it will shrink. I've washed fleece before haven't noticed any shrinkage. It's polyester, so not as likely to shrink as cotton.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!