View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 12:31 PM   #1
Skippy's Mom
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Angry Just so sick of this

I'm so sick of my neighbors letting their German Sheppard come do #2 in our yard!! They let this dog out without a leash- have since they got him_ and he does his stuff everywhere but in his own yard. My husband has said something to the husband. His reply was "just let me know- I'll clean it up"
Yea right. We're going to run over there and tell them every day. We used to toss it over their way with a shovel, but I've begun putting it in one of my dog's poopy bags and tossing it across the street. today it was tossed back over here. Well- I took it back over and rang the doorbell. No one answered- eventhough the screen door was open so I know they were home.
I left it on their doorstep(the bag). Next thing I know- my son answers the door and she is there. I just shut the door. I wasn't going to let her holler at me for it--they are in the wrong, not us. (Years ago- our mailbox was vandalized and I saw one of her sons in the group. I called her to talk about it and she came over here-my husband let her mouth off at him for about 15 minutes. I told him I would have just shut the door).I don't know what else to do. The husband is one of our county trustees. I'd love to let everyone know what they do. Anyone have any suggestions?
Skippy's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!