View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 06:40 PM   #1
YorkieMax82
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Having issues with dominate aggression/fighting

Max has always been dominate over the other dogs and i try to correct it just... not very good at it and really im not sure how. I try some of the ceasar milan stuff but it doesnt seem to work. But anyway ever since Brooklyn came... (He is 2. Max just turned 1) they have done nothing but fight... Its mostly Max. Seems to be over toys and food and sometimes but not as much now... my affection. Ive seen Brooklyn go over to the food bowl and max will run over as fast as he can and slide in front of him and growl!! (but not all the time) If Brooklyn has something max wants they end up going from tug of war to a huge fight. I am worried that one might hurt the other... this is not all the time though... Happens maybe twice sometimes three a day... and if im lucky sometimes it will not happen all day. It seems like Brooklyn is bitter at max and sometimes he will pick the fight. I need some tips on dealing with a dominate dog and tips on breaking up the fight when they do. btw Max is neutered.

Blessed with five wonderful yorkies!

YorkieMax82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!