View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 04:06 PM   #14
bj1
Owned By BJ and Lil Ann
Donating Member

My first yorkie is a boy and he is mommy's baby. He clings to me everywhere I go. He will keep his eyes on my all day long. If mommy has to go potty then he has to do the same. He has to sit on my lap when i am sitting or I have to hold him in my arms when I am walking around. Needless to say I don't get alot done because of him.lol. If I have to leave him with my DH at home (I'm never gone long, anyways) my hubby says he will cry the whole time and he will sit on the back of our couch and watch for me out the window. I take him to play with other yorkies and he could care less, he just wants mommy to pick him up and hold him. I call him my Love Bug. He is such a cuddler. When I take a shower he has to be right there watching me and if I don't let him he will cry and cry and scratch the door until I do.lol. Oh, and he is very submisive, when I take him for a walk and another dog comes up on him he automatically will lay on his back so they can smell him.lol. I could go on and on about him.lol
Then I have his half sister and she is totally opposite. She is a bully. When she sees her brother playing with a toy, she will go over there a take it from him and go and put it whereever she is at. Her brother will go over there and she will put it in her mouth and growl daring him to take it. And he will look at me or hubby and start crying, like please mommy give that back to me. She is only 2 pounds while my male is almost 9 pounds. But she puts him in his place. She is the boss of everything!!!!! She is a licker. She loves to lick your face. Anybody she sees she will just go nuts and just lick them like crazy. While her brother is very leary of people. She is very vocal and outgoing. She will bark and growl while her brother hardly ever growls or bark. Ok, enough, I know tooooo long. I just love them sooooo much, and love to talk about them both.
bj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!