View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 03:50 PM   #8
Teddys Mom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Yall are right I am very blessed that Teddy didn't run off! But I still wonder in the back of mine if maybe he just went outside for a second to potty or something then came right back in haha. But yeah his guardian angel and mine were both watching out!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yavenay View Post
Talk about scares, I usually turn my web cam on when I go to work. Well today I didn't see Brandi in her expen. Well you know all of the thoughts that went through my mind. Is she hurt in the expen? did someone steal her?

Well I leave work early just to come home and check on my baby. And guess who greeted me at the door? You got it Brandi! I was so happy to see her but at the same time mad because now I have to figure out how to keep houdini from escaping from her pen. Not only not she get out but she left a little present.

Darn webcams....they can be a blessing or a curse.
Haha I know how you feel. When Teddy was a puppy I used to have a baby gate up in the kitchen to keep Teddy out of things while I was at work. Well I came home one day to find him playing on the couch!!! Yeah it took him like 3 days to figure out how to get out haha.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!