Thread: Cute ID tags?
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 03:19 PM   #15
Lolli_lah
YT Addict

Hey hopefully you haven't settled on anything yet as this is 5 days later, but this information is good for anyone.

I asked this on my local craigslist about ID tags in the area, Petsmart here their cheapest is $6.99 (Pet Supermarket is $7) and that one is only a blue dog bone tag. The other one for $6.99 was a giant red heart, I ended up getting that one and it's actually too big for my little one.

So finally I got a email response from my craigslist post and they told me to check out pettags4less on eBay and I didn't want to do this at first bc I needed an ID 'now' on her (shes not microchip yet) in case of any accident/emergency. But now that I paid like $7 and some change for a piece of aluminum, I feel pretty jipped. I checked out this eBay people and they have REALLY CUTE tags and you can put up to 5 lines on them but the more lines the smaller the text is on them.

The cheaper ones are $1.00 with $1.39 shipping only. The more expensive are $3 and some change, with FREE shipping! Here is the link to their auctions:

eBay Seller: pettags4less: Pet Supplies items on eBay.com

I hope the link works, if not you can just do a search for 'pettags4less' and it should come up at ebay.

NOTE: Please make sure you read their instructions on the bottom of the auction page to make sure you select the tag you want and color (after you Buy Now and Pay) with the text you want on it.

I hope I don't sound like some crazy sales person, lol. I just don't want anyone to pay more than they need to like I did, they combine shipping also.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!