View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 10:24 AM   #1
Teddys Mom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Confused Had a little scare last night!!

So me and my bf left for about an hour to go run some errands last night. Well when we got back the door was slung WIDE OPEN!!!! I was freaking out! I jumped out of the car and ran towards the house. My bf was yelling at me and was freaking out because he didn't want anyone to be in there...well all I could think about was OMG Teddy is going to be gone!! Well I run in the house and Teddy is there on the couch sort of propped up on the arm of the couch just looking out the door and looking at me like I was crazy!! I just started crying because I was so happy he was there!! The only thing I could think about was the sad stories I have read on here lately about missing sweet yorkie babies!! Well my bf checked the house and no one was hiding adn nothing was missing so we came to the conclusion that when he went back in to get something before we left he just didn't shut the door good enough and the wind must have slung it open. SCARIEST MOMENT IN MY LIFE...so far that is. How lucky I am that Teddy stayed inside after being left for like an hour.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!