View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 09:15 AM   #8
katy-yorkie
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love

I got Buster as a present when he was a baby. He will be two in December and is very much a mama's boy. If I am doing something around the house and can't hold him, he will position himself so that he can watch every move I make. When I am getting ready for work, he will lay on the bed, snuggled in the covers so that only his eyes show, watching me the whole time. He could spend his days sitting in my lap. At night he gets as close to me as he can get, if I change positions, he will too. He is a very picky eater, except for the few things he really likes. Buster is not afraid of other dogs, big or little. He has gotten a bit tempermental since we got Maggie. He did not bark until we got Maggie. He is a very "serious" little guy.

I got Maggie last year. She was one in September. She is soooo playful, full of mischief!!! She is always biting on Buster and taking his toys. She likes to sit in your lap sometimes, but she prefers laying on top of the couch where she can see everybody and everything. She loves to sit in the side window by the door and will always let me know when something is going on outside. Maggie is not a picky eater. Put her food down and she is going to eat. Watch out!! Maggie does not care for other dogs. She does bark and growl at them from the car or from the window, safe inside but when she is out for her walk, she wants to be picked up.

Two totally different babies. I don't know what I would do without them.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!