View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 09:11 AM   #5
MI Yorkielover
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Our Sophie is a sweetheart. She is independent at times and submissive at times. She is generally happy go lucky. She loves to play and loves the water. She'll change from tomboy to a princess in a flash. Sophie is good in her bath but doesn't care for the blowdryer or being combed (she tries to stand on her head) . The groomer says she's great on her table and holds very still. Go figure. She loves to chase the birds and squirrels in our yard and has even climbed three or four feet up a tree to chase them. She knows all her toys by name and will bring which ever one you ask for. She's VERY playful. Sophie loves to lay on our laps in the evenings and chew her nylabones. She is with me all day playing and cuddling so when my husband comes home from work she's his for the evening. She kisses him goodbye every morning and knows what time he'll be home. As soon as he comes home he takes her out to play for about an hour before dinner. The rest of the night she's with him cuddled up somewhere. She sleeps between us and licks his face in the mornings to outside. Sophie is a real smoocher, too! She is our little girl and enjoys her role .

Last edited by MI Yorkielover; 10-29-2009 at 09:15 AM.
MI Yorkielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!