Thread: Jasper, no!
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 08:12 AM   #3
MommyLovesRiley
Yorkie Yakker

I really don't think it's the not enough exercise thing. We take him to the park once a day for more than an hour. He runs around and plays with us and the ducks and then tires himself and and comes and lays down.

I do agree about the too much freedom. We just moved and the crate we have is packed up somewhere and I've been going out of my mind trying to find it. My fiance, however, never really liked putting any of our animals in crates. I swear, he lets them get away with murder. His excuse 'their just babies!'.

Like I said we do take him outside and he still does go when he's outside (unlike my yorkie who's so used to puppy pads, she seems iffy going outside. She actually went inside off of our porch just to go use the puppy pad. Haha.), but we'd rather him be puppy pad trained because it's just a whole lot easier for us. Riley is already puppy pad trained, so we don't have to take her out (besides our family outings. ).

I know it's just him pushing my buttons and I may need to switch up a few things. I was just really irritated this morning. Thanks for the advice though!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!