Thread: Jasper, no!
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 07:38 AM   #1
MommyLovesRiley
Yorkie Yakker

Angry Jasper, no!

This is unrelated to my yorkie girl Riley, but I really need to vent.

My fiance and I adopted a Sheltie not too long ago and don't get me wrong, he's a smart dog... he's just so stubborn!

When we got him he was outside trained but not puppy pad trained. So, we've been trying to puppy pad train him and he will not go on the puppy pad for the life of him! ...I take that back... He went on the puppy pad once... He finally gave up trying to go any where else and so instead of going directly on the puppy pad... He backed his little furrbutt up as far back as it would go and took a crap on my wall.

And you know he's smart because he goes once or twice during the day (when we aren't home, I might add) and then leaves about 5 small surprises for mommy and daddy when we wake up in the morning!

If potty training wasn't enough... he's starting to bark really bad. I thought we were doing really great with the 'hush' command... apparently, I was wrong. I hardly got any sleep last night because he wouldn't stop barking!

He's collaborating with my cats too! The cats will knock over the trash and Jasper will drag it everywhere! I just don't know what to do anymore.

I know I have to be patient, but I forgot how difficult it was having a puppy in the house!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!