View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 07:04 AM   #1
Sharly4
YT 500 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019 What kind of personality does your Yorkie have?

I searched to see if anyone asked this and nothing turned up. Unless I worded it wrong and it's been asked before.

Well I'll go first.
As you all know I have four each different and each unique. No two are the same even though my two girls are sisters and complete opposites.

Duchess my hubbys girl! Which is odd b/c he has never fed her or spent as much time as I do grooming and caring for her. But she loves him the most and spends the most time with him. If she's spending time with daddy and one of the others trys to get daddy's attention she snaps at them to back off. She is the BOSS! She is very independant. She will cuddle and get lovin' and attention when she wants it! She likes to sleep at the foot of the bed where she can have her space. Or she will take over hubby's pillow. She's the house and vet office cheer leader! Always happy to meet and greet new people. She loves to swim and will jump in the lake or follow you in the water. She loves to fish and will help her daddy bring in his catch. She also has a foot fetish loves licking toes and feet. Doesn't matter if she knows you or not!

Contessa is my baby. Very submissive and will roll over on her back so you can rub her belly while you try to put on her harness to go for a walk. She is a very family girl. She loves everyone and has no favorite. She will cuddle with who ever will have her. So she usually ends up with Mikey. We say she belongs to Mikey b/c he's the one who spends the most time holding her. She's Duchess sister and so different. She will swim only to cool off. She likes to feel body warmth and lay right next to you in bed. She's yappy and likes to yap when we wake up in the morning all the way down the stairs to go potty. Shell yap at you if you're holding Duchess or Autumn b/c she wants to be held.

Sebastian my man! He's so clingy! My hubbys family calls him chicklet b/c he sticks to me like gum to my shoe! He's so concerned with me that my hubby has to be the one watching them mate. If I'm around he wants me and will cry and whine till I get him. He watches my every move. If I get up in the morning and start to get dressed he runs circles around me whining and scratching at my ankles so I can take him with me. I usually lounge about in pj's so he doesn't get as excited b/c he knows I'm not going anywhere. Once I start changing OMG! He's a mess! LOL! He goes everywhere with me! He's very prissy and doesn't like to get his feet dirty. He uses the sidewalk and doesn't like to run through our neighbors yards. He's the most spoiled of them all! He cries for me if I leave him behind. As my hubby has said he just won't shut up no matter what you say or do. I just tell him oh he loves his mummy!

Autumn is a mix of Sebastian and Contessa's personalities. She's clingy and submissive. She follows me everywhere and cries b/c she wants to be picked up and put on the sofa so she can sit by me. She likes to cuddle and sleep in the crick of my neck in bed. When I call her to go outside she crawls sideways kicking one of her legs waging and squirming her way to me. So cute! She takes turns with her daddy going places with me.
Sharly4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!