Thread: New Yorkie Mom
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 04:07 PM   #1
Mignon's Mom
Yorkie Yakker

Ip New Yorkie Mom

Hi Everyone,

Our baby Mignon (aka The Princess Mignon) joined our family on October 31st. She will celebrate her 3 month birthday on Wednesday, weighs 2.9 pounds, and is without a doubt the most adorable baby anyone could ever ask for! She seems to be adjusting to her new life with us very well. Sleeps from about 9PM to 2AM, wakes us up to go outside, then sleeps again till 6AM. We've had a couple of "not eating much" days, but a dab of raw honey seemed to perk her right up. As I have seen from reading the great posts we are not alone with the housebreaking struggle - but then she's only been here a week and all in all doing great! She does seem to be scratching and biting quite a lot but I can't find any sign of fleas (heaven forbid!). Could it be adjusting to our carpeting nerves or something else . I'm looking forward to lots of conversation with you all and posting her picture real soon (need to figure out how to size down the pixels) so everyone can see our precious angel. Thanks for the great forum!!
Mignon's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!