View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 10:34 PM   #1
DJPLEASURE
No Longer a Member

Default Help..Whats happening to my Yorky?

We have a yorky, great fun, sometimes over excitable, very active. Over last few months for no reason has started to snarl and attack. It only happens when what i can only describe as he goes into a trance like state, just staring blankly, ears back. Put your hands near him, teeth shown, snarls and if you dont move quick, he snaps quite visciously. " minutes later its like it never happened, back to his normal wagging self, like he does not even know hes done it, like soem sort of seizure. There is nothing involved, no bones, treats. can happen when just me or when company, does to me and anyone who approaches when tranced. He has banged his head a few times, as dogs do, normally like no sense no feeling! He is such a lovable, playful, and sometimes clingy dog, plent of love and affection shown at all times. He is also had issues with certain things which he over does, for example, if we give him a ball indoors, he plays to the extent of becoming exhausted if we was to let him, often becoming deaf like and taking no notice of what goes on around him....compulsive. we have to give him a time limit with the ball. I am sure the latter is a totally different issue though and not to worry about, whereas the above is very worrying.
DJPLEASURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!