View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 03:23 PM   #1
PamBellaJagShy
Inactive Account

Default FBI Canine killed in the line of Duty

I just wanted to pay my respect to the FBI family and the residential family of the canine that was killed in a town near Detroit today. I just heard on the news about it. Below is a short copy of the article on the death of this hero. I have very close friends with canines police dogs and they are truly part of their family. I know the family must be devastated. I will pray for them tonight and for this brave dog who died protecting our country.
It is sad the poor dog died is barely acknowledged in the last line. It breaks my heart.

Feds: Imam Who Led Radical Islam Group Killed in FBI Raid
Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ADVERTISEMENTDETROIT —

Federal authorities say a leader of what they describe as a nationwide radical fundamentalist Sunni Islam group has been fatally shot during an FBI raid in the Detroit area.

The U.S. attorney's office in Detroit said Imam Luqman Ameen Abdullah refused to surrender when the FBI raided a location and fired a weapon on Wednesday, and Abdullah was killed in an exchange of gunfire.

Abdullah and 10 others were charged in a complaint with conspiracy to commit several federal crimes, including illegal possession and sale of firearms and theft from interstate shipments.

Authorities said an FBI canine also was killed during the raid.

SEARCH

Click here for FOX News RSS Feeds
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!