View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 12:38 PM   #5
yorkiejunkie
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by miikah rae View Post
I work part time on the night shift 11p-7am 1-2 nights a week. My baby is only four mos and I bring her to my moms house for the overnight whn I gotta work. Do any one think I can leave her at home alone on the overnight? She usually sleeps all night long...the reason I ask is because winter is drawing near and I dont want to travel in the snow from work to my moms than home again..I rather just go straight home from work...She will be left with food and water and safely in her xpen. I just need opinions..I will not leave her if people think it will not be appropriate for her to be alone for 8hrs in the night while sleeping. Please dont chew me out on this question..I'm still fresh at this and want to do everything right that's why i'm asking..Worst case I'll just have to travel in the snow. thanks in advance
Whatever you create, as "normal" for her, will be normal! So if she sleeps alone a couple of nights a weeks, that's fine. Make sure she gets used to it, while you are home, and that she isn;t p crying all night, and go for it... IMO

Would you be leaving her any longer than if you worked days? And days or nights, make sure someone has a key, and can feed, or remove if necessary! just in case!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!