Thread: Best Buds!!
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 08:02 AM   #1
Tinal
YT Addict

Default Best Buds!!

Ten Months ago I brought Pebbles home. I remember being so worried that my Lhasa Calvin and Pebbles may not get along. Calvin was a year old when I brought Pebbles home and very much the baby of the family and a very sensitive dog. Didn't take long and they were playing with each other and having lots of fun. But Pebbles always wanted to curl up beside him because he is a very warm doggy, and he would not stand for that. He would growl and walk away.

Last week Calvin had developed a hot spot and was not himself, he would just lay down anywhere near me and stay there. So Pebbles would come and lay down beside him and me and because he wanted to stay beside Mommy he tolerated Pebbles there too.

So today I am reading on YT and I look down and I see the two of them curled up sleeping together. I could not believe this because Calvin is feeling better now. I guess while he was sick he just got used to her being there and now he doesn't mind. I am so glad he finally lets Pebbles sleep with him. It makes me so happy.
Best Buds!!-phpukgkwiam.jpg
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!