View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 12:38 PM   #3
daisydog
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thumbs down UNTRUE! GTCartel Violated the Puppy Contract

First of all, how many Yorkie Owners can say their dog was imported from BRAZIL??? And an imported Brazilian Teacup Yorkshire Terrier - with CBKC registration, which is transferable to AKC???

I imported Dior, the dog in question from Sao Paoulo, Brazil when she was 9 weeks old. I puppy trained her (manners & puppy pads, "no barking", etc) and found her an amazing home in the US. Dior wouldn't have done well in Brazil. I was rescuing puppies that might otherwise go to people with less standards than those I can choose in the US. ... So they don't go to someone who got the puppy too young, didn't know how to train it, didn't know how to make it stop barking - and accidentally killed the tiny dog - or it died in training school, as my Yorkie, Lily, did.

Lily was my whole reason for starting Yorkie Couture. She was my baby. she had a horrible barking problem at ony four months old. She died in training school, a school that promised me they could handle a two pound little Yorkie. Daisy was the replacement dog my breeder gave me because she felt horrible about what happened. I instead was trained on how to train Daisy myself with the money I had paid the training school. I wanted to help others from experiencing such a horrific incident - and from losing their precious Yorkie baby. That is how Yorkie Couture was born.

AS FOR THE DOG MATTER IN QUESTION:
As per the Puppy Contract, the buyer of the dog was to neuter/spay the dog and provide documentation within a specified time frame to receive the papers. GTCartel, aka Melissa Tallman DID NOT PROVIDE the paperwork of proof.

Another stipulation of the contract was for the puppy buyer was "no credit card chargebacks". Melissa Tallman took it upon herself to charge back $1500, a portion of the puppy's purchase price - without EVER calling to request the documents or ask why she hadn't received them. She plainly DID NOT read the contract that she signed, nor did she call me or refer to her FIVE PAGE contract for answers.

I received a $1500 chargeback - and with it, evidence of her dog being neutered - for the FIRST time (which Melissa claimed she mailed to me, but never called to verify before taking action that violated the terms of our agreement).

When Ms. Tallman issued the chargeback, it threw my business account into overdraft, because it was an unexpected charge. The entire event cost me over $1960 -even though I won BOTH the Chargeback and the Appeal -plus I LOST MY MERCHANT ACCOUNT because of the incident and the funds not being avaialble at time of chargeback.

Additionally, I had mailed the original documents to Ms. Tallman in late Novemeber 2005 - prior to the chargeback - as a Christmas gift to my puppy buyers, even though I hadn't received her documentation. Every other buyer received their paperwork - except Ms. Tallman, who futhered action by trying to still escalate her claim; calling me to threatnen and harrass me, as well as posting libelous statements about me online here @ Yorkie Talk.

I have full legal recourse to file suit against Ms. Tallman for breach of contract and libel.

I further request Yorkie Talk to remove the untrue, libelous a statements made by Melissa Tallman and for her to scease and desist.

LASTLY, I had also FAXED Ms. Tallman proof of her dog's pedigree and mailed another original copy to her, which she is still claiming she did not receive. That copy cost me $120 and I will no longer cooperate with Melissa Tallman. She owes me.

Here is the Regristration Number for Her Dog, DIOR, so you all know I'm tellin gthe truth. Melissa Tallman, aka GTCARTEL can verify it herself with CBKC:

Kenel Clube do ABC
Filiado A CBKC/ FECESP/FCI
R. Juquia - R. Ramos - Fone/Fax: (0xx11) 4368-2055
kenelabc@uol.com.br

Name/Nome: Dior Snitran Renttib
Registration #/No. Regirtro: RG/SPF/05/00
D.O.B./Nascimento: 23/04/2005

FATHER/PAI: Maneco Sottam Kennel
MOTHER/MAE: Mille do Brazao Real
Kennel/CRIADORES: Snitran Renttib
ADDRESS/LOCAL E DATA DA EMISSAO: Sao Bernardo do Campo. quarta-feira. 19 de julho de 2006 04:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtcartel View Post
Almost a year ago I posted a warning to stay way from Yorkiecouture.com because of my horrible expereince with this puppy broker (Dante Carbajal). please see org. thread (Beware of Yorkiecouture.com - YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community. The last resort to get my dog's papers was to post on YT, and while I got quite a reaction from Dante, as I expected, she never sent me the papers. I am posting to update all the people who helped me with this ugly situation, as promised. Dante Carbajal never sent me the papers. Fortunately, I think she is no loger importing dogs from Brazil and selling them to people in the US. Now she just imports junk from who-knows-where and sells it on her website www.dantecarbajal.com. I wish I had good news to post about Dante, but she never sent me the papers. She is a total scammer that is so consumed with fame and fortune, that she has lost sight of integrity (though I am not sure integrity was ever in her sights).

org thread Beware of Yorkiecouture.com
daisydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!