View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 10:04 AM   #1
LBH
Senior Yorkie Talker

Teeth Moose had a GREAT day + PRESENTS!!

Just got back from a visit to Moose's surgeon so his stitches could be removed; Moose did great and the wound sites look good. Dr. Erne said that Moose is recovering quicker than expected and that he was happily surprised to see how much leg function he has. He was really impressed with his range of motion and the recovery so far. This is good news and bad of course..because it makes keeping him confined that much more difficult!

..And at my door after I got home from the vet..was a package for Moose from one of our very own YT'ers- AmandaWash sent us a big box of treats and presents!!

It was SO nice to have a fun package to open and Moose was absolutely thrilled that this one was for him!! There was so many great things inside and he just couldn't wait to get those little paws on them. There was even the sweetest card with some precious little pawprints from Ranger and Ryder. There are pictures below of Moose enjoying his new prizes- this was probably the most fun day he has had in a long time!

Amanda, I cannot thank you enough! It was SO sweet of you to send us this and it really just made both of our days! It's amazing how much a pick me up can do for your spirits and it was so great to see Moose having some well-deserved fun. He will feel just spoiled rotten now! Thank you so much!!

Moose's Gift Basket! 027.JPG

Moose's Gift Basket! 036.JPG

Moose's Gift Basket! 037.JPG

Moose's Gift Basket! 044.JPG

This was so sweet of you- thank you for giving us a great day!!

Last edited by LBH; 10-27-2009 at 10:06 AM.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!