View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 10:10 PM   #1
Catie_and_Luna
YT Addict

Unlove Special thoughs needed for my DB

I see everyone using the term "DH" so I thought I would slip in a dear boyfriend =P

He has been having a VERY rough time lately, and I have just about had to beat him over the head to find out whats going on and all he could tell me was stress. He does live in an abusive household with his father (not so much physically) and ontop of dealing with that he goes to school then go straight to work until 10 and then cram all his homework in until 10:30. His work is not an option, he has to pay for his own food and everything and he is only 16 years old so its REALLY a lot on him. He was about to be headed down a very bad path and just this week something snapped inside of him and hes back to himself but I would REALLY appreciate prayers to help keep him on the right track. He is one of the most responsible mature kids his age I know, he deals with so much and It breaks my heart for him to suddenly not be able to handle it.

I can only do so much being 6 hours away (so I can go to school) and prayers would just mean SO much.
Thanks everyone!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!