View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 07:52 PM   #6
G2momma
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breny View Post
I would cut down on the canned now that she is getting older. Her siblings are eating all dry kibble now with just a taste of canned to get them going.
She ate it here but mostly when the others were eating along with her.

I would try cutting down a little on the canned and try more kibble. I also put warm water in it and they would drink the water and then ate the kibble later. Warming it makes it more appealing to them tho. She actually was one of the best litter eaters!

I do the warm water too, and I am still using the bag of food you sent home with me! I feed her, I swear! She will plow thru the canned food. She eats well, as long as it is what she wants (and its warm). She thinks everytime the mircowave goes off... its for her! I don't mind if she has a little canned food, but I'd like to see her eat more kibble than can. I also notice she eats better on a plate than in a dog dish... Breny... we've got a Diva here! How many litter mates are left with you? I have been telling everyone that asks that she has litter mates left! I even gave your website to someone.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!