Thread: 15 pound yorkie
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 02:51 PM   #21
syl
Yorkie Talker

Default Bigger Yorkie

Hello Everyone,

My Yorkie, Gus, is approximately 12 - 13 pounds. He is a bit bigger than standard size, but I love him to bits. Yesterday, I was at a Yorkie Halloween party and this rude man asked if my Yorkie was a mix of another breed. I said, "no, he is a purebred Yorkie." The rude man said, "the standard size is 8 pounds." I said, "he is a standard sized Yorkie." Gus' ears are down and the groomer leaves the hair on his ears long. He looks like he has a page boy haircut. Everyone else at the party thought Gus was adoreable. He had just been groomed the day before and his fur really beautiful and shiny. The rude man's dog was a complete mess. The poor thing looked like it had never been groomed and the long "red hair" was a tangled mess! The dog was a bit neurotic and kept jumping up and down on his knee. I told the man that he had a nice dog because I love all Yorkies and animals regardless of their size and appearance. I feel better now that I have spouted off. I also have to add that the man looked like a "knob." He was dressed in a suit and tie for a Yorkie Halloween party. How weird is that?
syl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!