View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 12:44 PM   #1
danyellm
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default The yorkie I had gotten from craigslist

Awhile back I posted how I found a little yorkie named Bella on craigslist.
After learning of this babies awful start I paid for her ,vetted her and she spent a few weeks in my home learning to be socialized and tackling the house training.I had every intention of keeping her due to her rough start in life ,I have the time and money to devote to her and I knew thats what she needed.
A few weeks after I was contacted by a family that wanted to come meet my dogs and talk with me about possibly getting a yorkie in the future.
The family brought their children who were having a ball playing with my dogs in the yard ,then bella came outside with my daughter and we talked about Bellas start in life and how yorkies need such care they were in awe of Bella but what yorkie puppy isn't the cutest thing .They agreed a yorkie was right for them and was put on my waiting list.
After they left ,they called back and asked if I would consider selling Bella to them ,my immediate reaction was no ,i didnt want this poor thing to bounce from home to home.Then this sense like I cant describe just came over me and I just knew Bella was meant to live with them.
Today I have received the latest email on how much Bella now called Lily has meant to them.Here is a pic of the sweet baby girl that is just so happy with her true forever family.
Attached Thumbnails
The yorkie I had gotten from craigslist-lilresize2.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!