View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 10:52 AM   #12
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally173 View Post
he should eat something to avoid stomach upset; if he's not eating the boiled chicken and rice; try gerber baby food for few days; i had to feed that to my dog after she had a gastritis episode adn then switched her to the honest kitchen dehydrated raw food; it's human grade food.
try the beef, chicken apple dinner and banana from gerber baby food; mix some of each and give it to him. and then i recommend a high quality kibble or the honest kitchen; to avoid stomach upset add some probiotic to the food adn digestive enzymes if possible.
good luck
The kibble he's on is suppose to be a good quality. Made from human grade food and it doesn't have that greasy feel some kibbles have. It's baked, so it's more like a really small cookie. It's just not as well known. Health wise he's fine, but I'm starting to think my parents are giving him everything and anything he wants, so he's just being stubborn and waiting out for the "good stuff." After he figured I wasn't giving him anything else, he ate all his kibble. Isn't being stubborn a yorkie trait?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!