View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 03:58 AM   #1
jacksonsmum
Senior Yorkie Talker

Unhappy Pooping in bed for attention?

Jackson is over two years old. He started to poop in his carrier bed a few weeks ago. He has never done this before. He is not sick according to the vet.

He is very jealous of Tommy the new pup and hates him. He glares at us when we give the pup any kind of attention. He will be on the chair and suddenly growl and jump down and run and jump on the pup and put him down on his back. He does not hurt him though so we dont interfere.Tommy is over three months and a good size.Tommy does not poop in his bed.

Jackson go's out the same time 9:00pm to do his business and wants to go to his bed so we let him.We get him up at 5:30 am and he has already messed in his bed.

I made his space smaller and he stopped for a few days. i then gave him a little bit more space and he started to mess in his bed again.This tells me he is able to hold it.The poops are normal.

We are retired and spend a lot of time with these dogs every day.They are hardly left alone and go for two walks a day. It is not like Jackson does not get any attention. I will take him out alone with me to give him the extra attention cause of the pup.

I still have the allergies to the pup and am getting tired and fed up . At this point i feel like just rehoming the two of them. My hubby will agree with that. He cares for them but he could live without them. It would be a lot harder on me.
jacksonsmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!