View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 02:27 PM   #5
NikkiSpice2
Yorkie Yakker

I had the same problem with my puppy Stella. My sister's yorkie will eat ANYTHING and i thought there was something wrong with Stella. I brought her home and fed her Science Diet small bites on the recommendation of my vet. I heard how bad that food was for her so I switched her slowly to Blue Buffalo. At first she ate it but after a few weeks on only BB she refused to eat it. She would physically back away when I put it down. So then I switched her to Royal Canin which again, she ate for a little while (a few days) and then refused to eat. I would mix her treats in, place things on it, and try to hand feed her. I was getting fed up and finally went to Petsmart and got a few bags of food. I finally found one she enjoys and actually eats willingly. I put her on Nutro Lamb, Rice and Oatmeal and she loves it. I couldn't even switch her slowly over as she wouldnt even eat the mix of Nutro and RC. So I am anticipating some tummy upset but I am just happy she is eating again. I would recommend to just keep trying! You will find something! I am planning to return the other bags of food I bought at Petsmart. Good luck and keep trying! I know how frustrating it is when they are refusing to eat!!
NikkiSpice2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!