View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 10:05 PM   #1
oceansoracle
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Yorkie Groups in NYC

Hello,

After much debate and research I finally caved in to purchasing a Yorkie and what a wonderful decision I made. I swear that once I lost my dog as a child, I woudl never love another dog! However, now that I have Hugo, I am completely in love with my Yorkie. He is now 9 months and 5lbs. I am still tackling the house training, but I have heard from many friends and co-workers that it will take time.

I have been hooked on youtube, and animal planet, and get this buying pet books on Yorkies! I would have never imagined that I would succumb to this. To think that a couple of months ago, I would have laughed at someone who would do this. Yet, here I am, doing what I used to gawk at. I am sure I am not the first or the last owner of a Yorkie that has passed through the same thing-LOL!

I was watching a video clip on animal planet about Yorkie groups in NYC and I was wondering if any one on here knew where these groups are?

Please let me know.

Happy Halloween to all. Hugo is on my lap and wishes the same to all of your Yorkshires on your laps!

Last edited by oceansoracle; 10-23-2009 at 10:06 PM.
oceansoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!