View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 05:08 AM   #7
azurja
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Hi there! I own a couple of pugs. One came from a reputable local breeder and the other was from a woman who was moving and needed to place her 2 year old. The dog was bred by Sandy Simons of Bittercreek Kennels and I have searched far and wide for her. Finally found her name on a list of puppy mills. http://www.prisonersofgreed.org/lista02.pdf which basically says that she sells to pet stores or brokers (the woman bought this dog from a pet store).

This is the only other thread that I've found with her name and you say that you contacted her, which means she must also sell to the general public. I'm wondering, do you have her contact information such as phone number or email address?

The dog I have has some really strong points such as conformation body and head and really nice color. The only weak points she has are slight allergies and obvious over-breeding (not near as intelligent as the other dogs, etc.)

I would like to contact her to find out more about the parents and what types of allergy problems they have had. I'd appreciate any info you have! Thanks!

Jayne
azurja is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!