Thread: Worst Dog EVER!
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 01:47 PM   #15
buster84
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbon View Post
That would be considered animal cruelty.

Please, think about how you are treating this puppy. He's only a baby, and he can sense your feelings. He's confused and scared - he just needs love, positive attention and reassurance right now. He is NOT doing this to spite you. You need to calm down and really THINK about what you are doing to this poor baby!
How is this animal cruelty. The doctor specifically said not to wash him more than once a week, well doing it twice a day would seriously make him SICK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianaww View Post
Oh and I forgot to add, He is NOT THE WORST DOG EVER, far from it. He is a beautiful precious baby.
I Created that title to get people to look at my post, he's not the worst dog ever I love him alot and its just his potting that;s a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrella View Post
What is wrong with you....14 hrs....are you kidding me??? You have said it all....the PROBLEM is NOT with this little baby, believe me. He is scared to death of you by now, not even knowing what he has been really treated like, but we can only imagine.

He is still very much a baby and needs to go out in the middle of the night, did you think of these things before you got him. Have you ever had a dog before? You will make him sick being in his own waste like that.

Please do the right thing for him and rehome him....or step back and get a grip!!!!!!!!!!!h
Um are you kidding me! He sleeps for 9 hours in the crate and then comes out, then I have to put him back in the crate while im at school. I have no choice I'm not letting him run around peeing on everything. He had his playpen but he escapes every time.

As for rehoming him i dont think so. Is a single person who lives alone not allowed to have a pet! Who determined this law, you? Seriously though, its not like its going to be forever once he's trained he'll gain his freedem.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!