Thread: Worst Dog EVER!
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 01:46 PM   #13
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster84 View Post
I got him when he was 7 weeks old. The owner wanted to get rid of them as soon as possible and i didn't want him so early but told me if i didn't take him she would give him to someone else. (I didn't pay for him, the lady isn't a breeder either just accidental puppies)

How do you know he's not doing it out of spite! Prove me wrong show me proof. Untill you do know one really knows. Go find a journal article that someone did proving dogs cant do things out of spite, if none exists to create that study and come back to me. Just because you belive its not true doesnt make it true. People belive in god, that doesnt mean its true.

Yes i know letting him sleep in his waste is bad but i have no choice. Today i showered him, crated him. Left for food came back and he soiled him self. I then showered him, put him back in the crate and he pee'd again all over himself. I'm not going to clean up after him over and over.

As for getting a smaller crate, this crate is definitly the smallest he can fit. He has little room, He can walk in it a little and lay completly down. I didn't want him to not be able to move around.

Again about the spite, Untill someone finds a psychologist/researcher who prooved dog's don't do things out of spite please dont tell me otherwise.

He used to get 15+ hours of freedom a day, but once he learned to climb his playpen he's lost that since he gets out and pee's everwhere. I don't know why they make play pens with wholes in it that dogs and use as a latter, makes no sense. I need one with a lid. I wish i knew yorkies were this smart i would have gotten one with a lid to begin with.
For God's sake, he's an INFANT!!! He hasn't been alive long enough to learn how to make these evil plots against you, even if dogs were capable of spite (which they're not). Grow up and do what's best for this puppy - find him a GOOD owner who will take GOOD care of him, not abuse him like this for something he can't help. I wish you'd known this (or anything) about yorkies, too!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!