Thread: Worst Dog EVER!
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 01:29 PM   #6
JeanieK
Donating YT 12K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster84 View Post
I little 3 month old "Scooby" and he is becoming a serious pain in the butt. His first 2 months he would use his pad correctly to pee and poop on the pad. I then took him out of his crate and put him in a play pen (after he was 1 month old) then 1 month later (when he was 2 months) he learned to climb the 2 1/2 foot playpen like a ladder, and i always found him running around the house (finding pee and poop everywhere). So i could no longer keep him in there. I started to recrate him and he has been seriously peeing and pooping in his crate out of spite. I know you guys say they don't do this but i know he is. He's mad because he can no longer escape like could. He tries to open the door all day and gets no where. He seems to like using his pad when he's allowed to run around when im home, but still makes mistakes on the carpet. I watch him very closely and reprimand him if i catch him. The problem is with the showering. Basically this seems to be the same routine over and over. When i leave for class i put him in his crate. Then 30sec's to 1min later he pee's and poops in his crate and starts to yipe really loud. It doesn't matter what time i put him in the crate he still does this. I've washed him 3 times in the last 48hours and I'm really tired of it (plus i know they should only get showers once a week). I even let him sleep in his pee and pooped crate all night last night. Then cleaned him, watched him pee on the pad. Then i tossed him in the crate and guess what. He did it again! I don't know what to do! I had to buy a muzzle to quite him when he's sitting in his crate because after he uses the restroom he barks to loud it sounds like he's dieing.
What can i do to get him to stop peeing and pooping in his crate, Do i just not clean it for a while??
This just mademe very sad for yourlittle baby.

he is just a baby

He is not doing it out of spite.
he doesn't even know what spite is
No dog does.

It is most likely out fo fear

he is an infant
What do you expect from an infant.

You cannot let him run free lon the carpet at 3 months old.

He isn't trained yet

he should not be allowed to run free until he is trained.

sometimes it takes a year to train them
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!