View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 10:29 PM   #13
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilize View Post
June has an expen and she is in there when I can't supervise. She is never in a room if I am not there. BUT she sleeps with me and has peed and pooped in my bed, so I need something that will teach her to hold it.
I agree that dogs are not human babies, but you know, sometimes clever people adapt things to fit animals. If you haven't tried it, I don't think you have a right to have an objection to it.
The panties simply teaches your dog to hold it and it is very practical to be able to take your pup somewhere without having to worry that she will pee or poop on someone else's carpets or couches.
I think it is disgusting to have a dog pee in your bed and I think that is a more unhealthy than having a pup learn to hold it. The panties are not really meant to catch the pee or poop, it is used to train them to hold it. I am sure that a pup won't poop in it twice.
I make the panties from a free pattern, so it has nothing to do with manufacturers and money.
I don't want to offend, but I think that if you don't know everything about something, you shouldn't comment on it. Again, I'm not being mean or rude, but if you haven't used something or at least read up about it, you shouldn't dismiss the thing. JMO
You do realize no one knows everything about a certain subject right? So I guess no one should post anything? Thats what I get out of what you said.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!