View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 05:53 PM   #12
kelsiew04
Senior Yorkie Talker

*UPDATE*Its been a lonnnng day. I went to pick her up from the vet they said it would be $120 so I handed over my card,they have me the how to care paper,I began reading and it said you dog has been spayed and how to care for itI said um hello what exactly is spayed,she said thats what your dog had done today, I said um no she didnt,she had the tumor on her leg removed.The idiot vet spayed her! I dont know what he was thinking, he didnt look at her charts or anything!!!! He never even looked at her chart,which he admitted on the phone. By this time im crying my eyes out,because she is my "kid" not my dog. My grandma was there with me,She immediately said let me see the vet,I will not leave until I speak to him. I am freaking out. He was already gone,so they called him. We got him on the phone and he was blameing it on me He said I said she needed fixed which was never said at all. I have no idea where he got the idea from? He said he would get me a new dog,and did, I have to pick it up in the a.m. But still that does not take back what has already been done,nor does it make anything better! Never once did he say he was sorry. The other vet that works there,was almost in tears,she couldnt believe what had happened,and said she wished she had been doing the surgeries today.I want to sue but I dont know what rights I have or if it would even be worth it. My poor Zoey is pitifulIm so upset,I could kill that stupid dumbass!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!