View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 02:45 PM   #1
kristy47
♥Sophie Belle's Mommy♥
Donating Member

Default Potty training regression?

So we got back from vacation yesterday morning. We were gone for a week and my dad watched Sophie during the time we were gone. This is the first time we've left her (she's almost 6 months old) and we plan on taking her with us if possible for other trips. He came over first thing in the morning and stayed for a while (sometimes he would not stay all day) and then he would come back at around 7 or so to check on her for the night. She apparently did fine with pottying on her pee pads for the first couple of days but then she quit using them at all. She'll go on the floor in roughly the same spots and on one spot on the couch. I've been working with her since we got back but I've not noticed any difference. I am gone from 7 am to usually 3:30 or 4 pm during the day. I'm a teacher and can't come home during the day, but sometimes my husband can. So she's used to being left during the day and she wasn't having accidents until we left her for a week. Could she be regressing on purpose since we left her and she was upset? She's also teething right now, too, could that be it? I just want some suggestions as to what to do. Thanks!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!