View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 12:54 PM   #1
urbnalbino
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Benson needs to find his forever home!

1. Your name - Rachel Riley

2. Your city, state: Knoxville, TN

3. Your phone number: 865 591 0015

4. Your email address: yorkiekiss@gmail.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 1 Yorkie Boy!

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): 3.7.09

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 7 1/2 months

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: Mom 5 lbs, Dad 4 lbs

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 4.4 lbs

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC ONLY

11. Price: $850 ($1500 for breeding rights)

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: Now

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: Willing, but since winter is upon us, I would rather hand-deliver by car or plane. Willing to drive up to 4 hours to meet. Buyer's expense.

14. Any additional information you want to add:

Benson has been waiting for his forever home for a little while now. I haven't done much advertising except for one ad on YT and have been soaking up all of his love and kisses! It is time though for Benson to find his new home. He is a little older, a little over 7 months. He has lots of energy and loves to play with other doggies! He is black and tan with a beautiful shiny coat. We estimate his mature weight to be about 5.5 lbs. He isn't chunky, but solid. He has a great personality and will keep you laughing. Loves to be groomed and loved on. Does pretty well on the grooming table. He has good conformation and would be a good prospect for one's quality breeding program.

Dad comes from Heavenly Yorkies in Indiana, and has LOTS of champions in his lines. Has lots of Parquins in his lines.

If you are interested in Benson and would like to consider bringing him home, please contact me! Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg benson.jpg (71.0 KB, 75 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!