View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 10:15 AM   #13
tryingcake
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXCassady View Post
Please remember that if you stop somewhere you can't take your Yorkie in, crack the windows and park in the shade or put up a window shade if you can. A hot car can be very dangerous very quickly!
I have an extra set of keys for my car - when I absolutely have to leave my babies in the car - I leave the car running with the air on - and lock the car with the other set of keys. Yeah - makes it easier to steal... we just try to have an eye on the car at all times and make it as quick of a stop as possible.... so we are only talking minutes. And when all else fails - we take turns leaving the car... you just do what you have to do.

I haven't traveled with my new baby yet - but my previous Yorkie was such a well-seasoned traveler and camper. He even went on a 9-day camping vacation - camping somewhere different every other day and lots of driving in between.

They are lilttle troopers - and they would always much rather be by our sides when possible than left behind. And looking out the window is always fun!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!