Thread: Pee Issues...
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 09:58 AM   #6
Beverlyjo
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default pee issues

I caught Tuff only once on the bed. But I notice he will hike around in various places. When I catch him I have started putting his nose by it (not in it)and spank him (once on his hinney)tell him outside and while I hate to spank Tuff my husband is at his wits end and says he (Tuff) is doing this because I don't spank him??? Tuff knows what "go outside" means, when I ask him he runs to the door if he wants out or just looks at me if he dosen't. Either way it is a success. I am seeing little steps in better behavior but not my husband, If I see a "present" from Tuff I put it in the toilet before my husband see's it, the presents are less and less, maybe twice in last 3 weeks. I don't want Tuff scared of my hands but I don't know what else to do, I can't crate all day. At one point he stayed tied to my belt loop and went everywhere with me in the house this stopped a lot of issues, but that has been 4-5 weeks and he seems to be going back into old habits. One day it will be good (I hope) :-)
Beverlyjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!